JAXAshby

Default Huh? Diesel engines don't last 800 hours before major repairs??

schlackoff, it obvious you have not a clew what the word "reference" means. a
reference point has properties. I doubt you know what the word "properties"
means either.

schlackoff, *you* were the one claiming that reference points were not

needed
to determine position, and *you* were the one claiming that the sun could

never
be a reference point.

There you go again making unsubstantiated claims. When are you going to
learn that it only makes you look like more of an idiot when you try and
back up one unsubstantiated claim with another?

little boy, it seem apparent you have not a clew what the word "reference"
means, most certainly not in the context of a point.

You're the one who made the claim that if you can see a reference point
then you know where you are. Now you're claiming that the sun can not
be a reference point ... because otherwise you would know exactly where
you are by simply seeing the sun.

It's your turn to decide: Is the sun a reference point? And if so, do
you always know where you are simply by seeing the sun?

Steve

schlackoff? are you purposely trying to appear dense, or are you really,
really stew ped? It appears you don't understand one word in five in any
normal sentence.

As we all know by now, that's your way of admitting you're wrong, and
you cannot determine your position simply by seeing a reference point as
you have claimed.

Steve