Don White

Default How much to offer below MSRP (for a Tayana) ?

"Rich Hampel" wrote in message
Whoa!
A Tayana is NOT a boat that one 'learns' to sail on. These are big,
slow to maneuver, with lots of forces generated; not, something you can
just walk up to and learn to sail on in a couple of hours.

snip

Good advice. My buddy let me take over the helm of a 75 foot wooden ketch
and was I surprised at the wheel response. I was fooling around trying to
steer by the compass leaving the harbour. The thing didn't seem to turn so I
over steered a couple of times. Before long the owner came marching back
giving me dirty looks. I gave the wheel back to my buddy who was captain at
that time.