otnmbrd

Default The Sand Hole -- Oyster Bay

JAXAshby wrote:
it is the output of "ICW" "Albany".

jeffies, the ICW, or actually known as "Atantic Intercoastal Waterway", runs to
Troy NY.

If one wishes to depart the AICW at **Upper** NY Harbor to enter Long Island
Sound and then on northward, one is free to do so.

Just as one is free to depart the AICW at Charleston SC to go to Bermuda.

btw, LOTS of barges anchored in the Sand Hole waiting for the latest DVDs,
right?

jeffies, you are a piece of work.

Ahhhhh Jeff, there's yer problem! Ole "doodles" (LOL I like that, Shen,
fit's jaxass well) is talking about the INTERcoastal waterway, whereas
you are discussing the INTRAcoastal waterway.
Just as a point of interest, Bowditch claims (at least my edition) that
the intracoastal waterway starts at Manasquan Inlet and runs to the
Mexican border. However, many carry it further North to Cape Ann (my
words, the last sentence)

otn