basskisser

Default Swift Boat Liars

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message

Again, you are too ****ing stupid to understand. Now, go back and READ
THE ORIGINAL POST. If it isn't painfully obvious to you which group of
swift boat vets are being talked about here, then you are indeed
beyond stupid.

Golly, bass, you have really picked up your Harry lessons well, as evidenced
by your constant stream of personal insult whenever you can't or don't want
to respond to a query.

I must apologize. I just get sick and tired of having to explain
things, which should be obvious to someone who feels the need to
interject into a thread. If someone is going to join a thread, it's my
feeling they should have at least an inkling about what they are
talking about.

Harry should be well pleased, imitation and flattery
and all that. Unfortunately, as with Harry, it does little to advance the
flow of information.

Your earlier post, to which you referred me with such vitriol, says only
"...other than what the
swift boat vets are being paid to say?" This is non-specific, as there are
two groups being paid to say different things.

No, there is only one group getting paid for their political views.
That makes your argument completely invalid.
My simple question is,
"which swift boat vets", posed for the reasons aforementioned. Now, I
gather from your positions on other matters that you are an unhesitating and
unquestioning Democrat supporter,

Once again, you are wrong. I've voted for Republicans, independents,
and Democrats before, and probably will again. I leave my mind open.

so I'm guessing that you just naturally
presume the anti-Kerry swift boat vets to be the paid group that is lying,
and that the other paid group is being truthful.

One of the group has already admitted that they told lies upon lies.
That would be proof. What proof do you have that the pro-Kerry swift
boat vets are lying? By the way, one group calls themselves the swift
boat vets, the others call themselves something else. This is yet
another clue that you should have picked up on, but failed. So again,
I had to answer dumb questions that didn't need to be asked.
I simply asked for a

clarification from you, that's all. If you're uncomfortable or
self-conscious having to state an unequivocal position, I guess I can
understand.

I've stated my case above. I truly hope you DO understand, but
somehow, I doubt it.