Vito

Default Puzzled by Software & Charts

Don't feel alone. I downloaded FUGAWI's free ENC chart reader and liked it
so well I ordered their Navigation package. Does it use the ENC charts I
also downloaded for free? Heavens no! I gotta buy a $100 add-on to do that.
So what charts does it use? Ones I have to pay for of course. Jeeze ....

"anchorlt" wrote in message
m...
For the past several weeks I have been trying to sort out which
navigation software works with which charts. Some chart-producing
compainies list some of the compatable software, but not all, and
others do not mention any. Same for software -producing companies.

Anyone know of a single site or any one source that lists (cross
references) campatability between navigation software and charts?