John Gaquin

Default Swift Boat Liars

"basskisser" wrote in message

Again, you are too ****ing stupid to understand. Now, go back and READ
THE ORIGINAL POST. If it isn't painfully obvious to you which group of
swift boat vets are being talked about here, then you are indeed
beyond stupid.

Golly, bass, you have really picked up your Harry lessons well, as evidenced
by your constant stream of personal insult whenever you can't or don't want
to respond to a query. Harry should be well pleased, imitation and flattery
and all that. Unfortunately, as with Harry, it does little to advance the
flow of information.

Your earlier post, to which you referred me with such vitriol, says only
"...other than what the
swift boat vets are being paid to say?" This is non-specific, as there are
two groups being paid to say different things. My simple question is,
"which swift boat vets", posed for the reasons aforementioned. Now, I
gather from your positions on other matters that you are an unhesitating and
unquestioning Democrat supporter, so I'm guessing that you just naturally
presume the anti-Kerry swift boat vets to be the paid group that is lying,
and that the other paid group is being truthful. I simply asked for a
clarification from you, that's all. If you're uncomfortable or
self-conscious having to state an unequivocal position, I guess I can
understand.