basskisser

Default Swift Boat Liars

"John Gaquin" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message

Um, to which group of swift boat vets are you referring?

If you are that damned stupid, stay out of the conversation. It's
getting awfully tiring to have to explain every single sentence of
every single post to you. For an explanation, please see the topic of
the post, which is "Swift Boat Liars". THOSE would be the one's that I
am talking about, seeing how that is the topic of this post.

My, my; aren't we getting testy! But just who are "those?" There are
currently two groups of swift boat veterans -- one group paid by the
Democrats to tell one story, the other paid by the Republicans to tell
another version. One of these groups of swift boat veterans is lying. To
which group of swift boat veterans are you referring?

Again, you are too ****ing stupid to understand. Now, go back and READ
THE ORIGINAL POST. If it isn't painfully obvious to you which group of
swift boat vets are being talked about here, then you are indeed
beyond stupid.