Ed Price

Default Rewiring , filters, twisted pairs.

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Bruce in Alaska wrote:
In article ,
Earl Haase wrote:

Bruce,
In the past you have posted here about all your experience in
electronics repair. I am confident that you knew what I was asking.
After all, I just asked a couple of questions in order to get the
opinion of others who would hopefully share their collective knowledge.
I don't know why this ****ed you off so much but if you don't want to
play nice please feel free not to play at all.

Earl

I am not '****ed Off" at all, I just want a clarifacation on what you
are trying to do. We get all kinds, asking for advice, and most can't
detail what they really want, let alone ask intelligent questions, about
subjects they are just learning about.

Now, first off, you NEVER eliminate noise at the receiver, but ALWAYS
eliminate it at the SOURCE.

So how does he reduce excessive atmospheric noise or out-of-band signals?

Ed
wb6wsn