Calif Bill

Default Swift Boat Liars

Actually, not all say he was good. One of the crewman states he was a
chicken****, who ran all the time. This appears to be a crewman who served
several tours on the river boats.
Bill

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Chuck, I know you are not as stupid as you appear to be on this topic.

At least two boats were on every mission. In case one breaks down then

they
have the other one to tow it back or leave the broken boat and bring back
the broken boats crew.

OK, Bert. You do the math. Maybe you'll have better luck than some of the
others.
250 guys all swearing to the same few incidents. You say there are *at

least
two* boats per mission. Certainly, and perhaps 3 or even 4 sometimes.

Let's go
with 4.

4 boats. 6 guys per boat. Looks like 24 "eyewitnesses" to me. Please tell

me
how I can become intelligent enough to believe that there were 250 guys on

the
scene.

The people who served with Kerry day in and day out, who were directly

under
his command at the time, all say the charges are bull****.

You guys have nothing, except wishful thinking inspired by a hateful

attitude.

We can clear all of this up if the medical records are released so that

we
can actually find out the extent and source of the wounds.

Turn off the Limbaugh show. You're believing his swill about Kerry's

records
not being available. Kerry's military records are publicly available.
Here's the link:

http://www.johnkerry.com/about/john_...y_records.html

can actually find out the extent and source of the wounds.

and, Bert, if you look up the qualifications for the PH award (here's a

link
for that)

http://www.purpleheart.org/Awd_of_PH.htm

you will plainly see that the extent or severity of the wound is not a
qualifying condition for receipt of the Purple Heart.
You don't even have to be bleeding. The wound or injury must result from

enemy
action and must be treated by a medical officer.

Kerry found a loop hole, getting three purple hearts, to get out early.

Agreed. Better or worse loophole than having your Dad move you to the head

of
the line for admission to the Texas Air National Guard as a means to avoid
being drafted? Better or worse loophole than refusing or flunking the drug

test
required for advanced combat flight training? Better or worse loophole

than
mysterious gaps in attendence and an officially sanctioned early dismissal

work on a political campaign in Alabama?

Hard to say.

Other than Bush the First, Carter, and Kennedy, have there been any

presidents
in the last 40 years with serious military experience?

Ronald Reagan played a cavalry soldier in some old westerns, but I don't

think
that counts. :-)

Really support our troops. Join "Soldiers for The Truth".

http://www.sftt.org/