UglyDan®©™

Default Any coasties out there?

Guess the CGA is New and Improved now since back in the 70's at most
small boat station's they were considered a nuisance rather than
asset,True story's, Not a tale, CGA Flotilla Commodore responds to- Yawn
its been so long I've forgotten, but I do remember the case when he
drove his silverton/luhrs? so hard aground he went over the flybridge,
landed on the fordeck, and broke his shoulder.Had to get a helo from
Brooklyn Air to Medivac Mr CGA.
Then there was the other idiot that caught a line in his screws towing a
boat out of gas, landing them both up on the jetty,(total loss).
I could go on and on, But my favorite stunt the CGA always pulled was
every weekend duty you could always count on CGA to get in the chowline
from 1130 -1300 to kill off the main meal while the rest of the regulars
on duty weekend were doing there job, and after a long day of SAR ( Yeah
the days of towin idjits, out of gas or broken down) its Coldcuts or
Peanut Butter+Jelly.
So I can see where you can be proud of your HLS certificate.

But hey I got the Presidential Physical Fitness Award 3 times, signed by
JFK himself in 1965. Go figger, UD

http://community.webtv.net/capuglyda...inUglyDansJack