W.T. Hatch

Default Swift Boat Liars

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 23:30:50 GMT, (Tom) wrote:

You don't believe character is important?
That it's a prime requisite for POTUS?
How about aspects of character, like honesty, intelligence, integrity, and so
forth? Are they "BS" as well?

So when you look at Kerrys admission that he committed the atrocities
to which he referred (cutting off heads, ears, rape, burning villages
etc.) you feel that shows a strength of character???

Sir:

Although I have read the transcript of Mr. Kerry's 1971 interview on this topic,
I wonder if you'd be so kind as to provide some sort of documentation for these
specific atrocities you claim were committed by the young LtJG Kerry. I have
seen no such documentation--and it is not for lack of a diligent search on my
part.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch