jps

Default Swift Boat Liars

In article ,
says...

You don't believe character is important?
That it's a prime requisite for POTUS?
How about aspects of character, like honesty, intelligence, integrity, and so
forth? Are they "BS" as well?

So when you look at Kerrys admission that he committed the atrocities
to which he referred (cutting off heads, ears, rape, burning villages
etc.) you feel that shows a strength of character???

I have a friend who was a LRP. He showed me pictures of dead VC with
body parts cut off. Mostly ears.

IIRC, they believe you cannot enter heaven without a complete body.

They used playing cards as calling cards to let locals and other
soldiers know they would meet the same fate.

Common practice in VN.

jps