JML

Default I need your suggestion in buying a boat

You fell in "LOVE" with ALL the boats there?? Oh, you got the bug bad! GET
THIS MAN A BOAT NOW!!!!

Good luck on your search!

11/10/03 9:40 PM

Ok, let me start my comment with your last one. I already went to the Fort
Lauderdale Boat Show, it was amazing. I felt in love with all the boats there.
I also live in SW Broward, FL.

About the use .... hmmm ... it will be for little cruising and fishing.
Two-Three days in a row maximun I guess, unless we are on vacation.
I would like to do little cruises from the FL keys to West Palm Beach, so it
is
important to have a little v-berth cabin.
Thinking about peolple, I guess should be an average of 4-5 at a time.
Boat will be trailered and I will store it in my home backyard.
What is not "perfect" for me is the budget, but I can make some arrangements.

Thank you for your time and suggestions.
Carlos