Parallax

Default Waitin to git walloped

"Don White" wrote in message ...
Last September, when Hurricane Juan blasted through here, we were a bit lax
with the genoa on the Mirage 33 I crewed on. We should have taken it down or
at least wrap it better. Completely destroyed a one year old $ 2.5K sail.

The almighty aint makin this easy, was just goin to drive down tot he
coast to tie her better when I saw a nail in my tire. Went to NAPA
and bought a tire plugging kit and a can of Fix a flat. The tire
plugging kit was a piece of BS compared to past ones I have used and
the Fix a Flat barely got it off the rim. Screw NAPA. Finally got
one of their el cheapo plugs in it and found an adapter to use the
compressor here at work. MAYBE, I'll make it home and go to Ragtime
in the morn. Jeez.