Wayne.B

Default On Topic: This really sucks

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 05:16:59 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:
It's a 24V troller. I think the moving in and out of the boat bounces them
enough to short a cell at times. When I raced cars in the 60's and early
70's, the batteries did not last a very long time. We all ran Sears
Diehards as they were warranted for life at one time.
Bill

You'd need 4 golf cart batts for a 24v system of course, but I think
you'd be impressed with their durability. They have very thick plates
and are built for exactly the type of deep discharge service that you
see with a trolling motor.