Default SF Bay and Delta boaters? Out there?

Hey Ron, I live in South Lake Tahoe but boat in the Delta several times
a year with my girlfriend, who lives in SAC just a couple of miles from
Garcia Bend. I have a 1972 17' runabout I/O. We really enjoy launching
at Garcia Bend and going south quite a ways. We especially enjoy
cutting off at Sutter Slough and exploring some of the quiet backwaters
in that area. We hope to maybe get out again sometime this year if the
weather warms up some...my SO says she is only a "fair weather boater"!
:-)

Bob