jim--

Default Swift Boat Liars

"thunder" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:15:23 +0000, Gould 0738 wrote:

I believe your talking about Dr. Louis Letson. If he treated Kerry, one
would think his name would appear on Kerry's sick call sheet. It
doesn't.

Isn't this the guy who says "I know Kerry is lying about earning a Purple
Heart because I treated him for the wound?"

Yup, that's him. Part of Kerry's website is devoted to "fact checking."
Unfortunately, to much of this is "he said, she said." I guess that's
what happens when you dig up thirty year old garbage.

And isn't that the real shame of it?

73 words out of a 10,000 word acceptance speech about his 240 months in the
Senate but almost half of them on the 4 months he bravely served in Vietnam
some 30+ years ago.

And according some here in this very forum those 4 months 30 years ago are
more telling as to his ability to be POTUS than his recent 240 months in the
US Senate. Sadly, I am sure there are plenty of other non thinking
partisans who feel the same and cannot see what is important and what is
not.