Don White

Default Proposed mandatory PFD law

"Vito" wrote in message

Frankly, that's a rationalizeation. Your compulsion to keep others from
having "too much fun" began soon after you were finally allowed to drive
yomama's station wagon and offered that cheerleader a ride. Your
over-protective mama had made you promise to buckle up so Sally Goodbody

had
to buckle up too. So she promptly flirted down that handsome helmetless
biker you'd secretly lusted for, hopped onto his P-pad and waggled her

tush
at you as they sped off. You've been trying to prevent everybody for
enjoying life ever since by making the things you fear as uncomfortable as
you can. Seat belts to drive, helmets to ride, PFDs to sail, all three to
have sex? Yeah, we heard you'd tried it and fell off ...

"unwillingness to pay for others' poor choices"?? Yeah, sure.

Bwahahahaha.

**I'd ease up on the porno sites & movies if I was you. You've lost touch
with reality.