Harry Krause

Default The Andrea Gail had a gasoline engine

JAXAshby wrote:

hoary, the only boating threads at all on this ng is THIS one. now, toddle on
out of here.

base kisser, you have been babbling on for weeks about how many ways the AG
"might" have plugs in its engine that a drucken crew might clean the night
before sailing.

Hey...asshole..do you think you can "move on" here on this idiotic
topic...surely there is some fresh itty bitty detail of boating arcana
you can use to start a new discussion with as much value as a jar of
vomitus, eh?

Starting an argument over whether the Andrea Gail was propelled by a
gasoline engine is idiotic. Especially when it is posited by an asshole
like you who poses in Speedo bathing suits and posts the photos to the
internet.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -