Ken Heaton

Default Nova Scotia trip report (long)

If you just want to see the video, the local (Cape Breton Regional) library
has several copies.

Cape Breton's Bras d'Or lakes [videorecording]. 917'.169'Cap' CBR

As do the following Halifax area branches:

Keshen Goodman Public Library,
Alderney Gate Public Library,
Bedford Public Library,
Spring Garden (Two Copies),
Captain William Spry Public Library,
J. D. Shatford Public Library,
Musquodoboit Harbour Public Library,
Halifax North Memorial Library,
Woodlawn Public Library

I don't know him personally but I found his email and phone numbers if you
want to call and ask him directly how to purchase a copy. I'd rather not
post numbers them here but I'll email them to you.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

"Don White" wrote in message

"Ken Heaton" wrote Glad you had a good

trip.
Hope you liked it enough to make it back
sometime.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada
kenheaton AT ess wye dee DOT eastlink DOT ca

Hey Ken... Any idea where a sailor can get a copy of Silver Donald
Cameron's video of cruising the Bras d'Or lakes??