Doug Dotson

Default Proposed mandatory PFD law

That will make sleeping and showering a challenge. Can I at least
take off the PFD to take off the rest of my clothes?

Doug

"Keith" wrote in message
The NTSB in their bureaucratic wisdom is proposing a rule to require ALL
people on recreational boats to WEAR PFD's ALL the time. Here is a link to
the site, and the e-mail address to send your comments to. Since boating

has
continually gotten safer, I certainly see no need for this. I do support

the
PFD laws for kids and small boats like canoes, kayaks, and PWCs. If you
don't want to end up wearing a life jacket all the time, send it your
comments!
____________________________
http://www.ntsb.gov/academy/CourseInfo/MS701_200408.htm
This site is the NTSB.
They are considering this month a rule to require all on board to wear

PFD's
ALL THE TIME.

Check out the site and then e mail

Holloway, Keith (NTSB)

with whatever comments you have. Be nice!

--

Keith
__