Harry Krause

Default Fishing....

JohnH wrote:

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 21:26:43 -0400, "Gene Kearns" wrote:

Is *anybody* catching *anything*......*anywhere*????

Since Alex skirted our shore there is *nothing* biting.... not from surf, pier,
or boat. Is there hope?

Friend of mine with a couple others caught their limit, six stripers over 18",
yesterday fishing off Breezy Point in Chesapeake Bay. Just gotta know where to
look.

Hope they were a lot over 18", because small stripers aren't worth keeping.
--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -