Shen44

Default DR practice

Subject: DR practice
From: (JAXAshby)
Date: 08/08/2004 20:06 Pacific Standard Time
shen says "uncle", as witness his post below.

damn. and just after he learned that the sun is reference point in
navigation,
too. I was hoping he *might* have learned of the term "celestial
navigation",
but it seems no.

oh, well

ROFLMAO You are one weird piece of work!!!

So, what your saying is that Bowditch doesn't know what it's talking about or
anything about navigation. Dutton's doesn't know what it's talking about or
anything about navigation and that Marine Pilots don't know the meaning of the
words "piloting" or "pilotage" and how they should be used.
Don't know how you associated me with learning something about celestial, but
we do know your mind rattles around in strange ways.
Bysy wysy doodles.

Shen