Default Ham Radio Licenses

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:52:23 GMT

On 2004-08-08
AMcom said:
as a Navy cryptologist, with a good part of that involving the
copying of Morse code, is affecting my thinking. I still enjoy
hearing "bens best bent wire" sent in morse. Heaven forbid I
should stumble off band and hear a crusty old Radioman at NPL
calling NPM with a "banana boat swing" to his fist. I'd probably

cry. OK, whatever all that means

LIked that one, won a qlf contest sending that phrase years ago.

Another similar one I used ot hear was "bens best beer bet."

73

Richard Webb, amateur radio callsign nf5b
active on the Maritime Mobile service network, 14.300 mhz
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email

--

"So she said it was either her or ham radio....OVER"