Terry Spragg

Default H28

The Count wrote:
Anybody know the name of the compnay in Florida (I think) that sells the
H28 hull?

Thanks

Hinterhoeller 28? I had one called "The Penny Louise". Very heavy
built f/g cutaway half keel with encaspsulated lead ballast. Wood
cockpit coaming and mainly wood interior. 6' headroom. Mine was
originally sold to "Mr. Henrey Ford" for "one dollar and other
valuable consideration." with no engine at that time (1967). I
replaced the shaft log in about '94. Vandals burned her the next
year, on april 1.

Alberg made a similar design in Godderich Ontario, I think.

I can send a picture of her on the hard if you like.

Remove "nospam" from addy to mail.

Terry K