jim--

Default Fishing....

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message

Is *anybody* catching *anything*......*anywhere*????

Since Alex skirted our shore there is *nothing* biting.... not from surf,
pier,
or boat. Is there hope?

Krause posted a reply. Have you killfiled him or have you forgot about your
recent whine:

"What does this mean? It means that the posters that I had kill filed for
refusing to post significantly on topic were now posting *exclusively* Off
Topic! They've finally reached the lowest of lows.... posting, polluting,
and
vandalizing a boating newsgroup when they have absolutely no expressed
interest
in boating.'

I bet you reply and show yourself to be a hypocrite. You have already
replied to a couple of his posts after you made the allegation I posted
above. ;-)