Rod McInnis

Default Trailering

"Mark Davis" wrote in message
link.net...

What are the opinions, pros/cons of trailering a inboard around.

If it is in a slip, you are more likely to go use it on a weekend, and it
would certainly be less hassel.

How much does this beast weigh?

I assume it is under the 8'6" width restriction, otherwise towing it around
will be a greater hassel.

on the other hand:

Filling up the boat will be a lot cheaper on a land based gas station.
Far less maintenance with it sitting on a trailer instead of in the water.

Opinions please?

You don't need to commit to just one way. Trailer it around to a couple of
different spots. Eventually you will find out for yourself what the trade
offs are. Many people I know would be terrified to tow a rig that large,
others don't have any problem with it. I would think that you might like to
leave it in one spot for a few weeks or months then tow it to a new spot.

Rod