Jack Painter

Default SSB - Ground plane

"Jerry Peters" wrote
Jack - thanks for the link to Stan Honey's excellent article. It is a

great
reference but it still leaves me with the questions that I posed to the
group.

Jerry, I don't think you read the article. It specifically address your
questions, and that is why I referenced the article. Not to provide some
kind of distraction from your query. Look again please, and READ the
article. There is a section just about RF grounds that answers all of your
questions, from wire v. strap to capacitor sizing and number of required to
hull plates.

Jack