Melandre

Default Boater wannabe questions (Pacific Northwest area)

Thank you for the quick replies. Point well taken between the
difference between the 20' vs. 30'. The only reason I was aiming as
high as 30' was because I wanted to be able to sleep on the boat while
travelling around (for example around our Gulf islands or the US San
Juan Islands (I was just at Snug Harbour kayaking last weekend). But
perhaps I should be thinking more in the 23' to 26' range.

Anyway, I'll go digest all the great information you gave me over the
weekend and I am sure I'll be back with more questions soon!

Andre