Netsock

Default Swift Boat Liars

Goodbye...

*ploink*

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/
"JGS" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:35:59 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
On 06 Aug 2004 02:08:46 GMT,
(Gould 0738) wrote:

Get a boat you liberal faggot!

I've got two you silly turd.

Two you? English is not you major eh? Stupid arse.

He should have placed a comma after "two". You should have used one

following
"major". I'd say you guys are about even on this issue.

What do you expect from a couple of liberal assholes like you two. Or

should
I have said too?

Bwaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!

How can liberals be assholes when we're such weenies?

Yer the assholes, Bubba. And ye erned that moniker, ye didn't just lick
it up off the floor.

No, your (or somebody else's) weenies are in your asshole.