Phil

Default Tyvek sails

Thanks .... kinda disappointed in a way , I thought I had come up with
something original !

Phil

"William R. Watt" wrote in message

"Phil" ) writes:
I've been building the Mini Cup in my head since last year ( lot's of

room
in there ) . The sail in the plan calls for Visqueen polyethylene ,
houses being built around here have a stuff called Tyvek building wrap
covering all off the

www.ncf.ca/~ag384/TyvekSail.htm or you can go to my home page at
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm and choose Boats/Boatbuilng/Tyvek Sprit

Sail

The builder's paper Tyvek is not the same as the envelope Tyvek. The
fibres in the paper are woven while the fibres in the evelopes are random.
The envelopes are stronger.

----
William R Watt National Capital FreeNet Ottawa's free community

network
homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm