Harry Krause

Default (OT) Remember the Shoe Bomber?

John Doe wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
JGS wrote:

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:42:36 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
Remember the guy who got on a plane with a bomb built into his shoe

and
tried to light it?

Did you know his trial is over?

Did you know he was sentenced?

Did you see/hear any of the judge's comments on TV/Radio?

Didn't think so.

Everyone should hear what the judge had to say.

We don't all watch the nightly news and then have our last beer and
cigarette.

Some of us actually read, unlike our leader. I seriously doubt the
President of the United States has read this most eloquent speech, nor
any of his cabinet.

I'm sure the Bush folk would consider him just another "activist judge."

jps

A good liberal judge would have exiled him to Cancun with a measly

yearly
stipend of $200,000 per year. Now that would be justice eh?

Did you escape the bag limit on right-wing retards?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

There are some old pictures that paint the present.
Kerry and Fonda. Why is Fonda considered a traitor by most intellectual
citizens and Kerry is not? A better liar?

Most "intellectual citizens" do not consider Jane Fonda anything other
than an extraordinarily talented actress who had some great roles (and a
few turkeys) in her career.

The war against Vietnam was an utter failure from virtually every
aspect, and had more people protested more vehementally earlier on, the
death toll might have been lower.

We got our butts handed to us in Vietnam, but apparently we didn't learn
the important lessons there.