JAXAshby

Default Para anchors dont work in breaking waves

I was offshore last weekend, hoary.

From: Harry Krause
Date: 8/5/2004 7:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Michael wrote:

Actually . .. .waves break all across the oceans. Check your Force chart
photos. It's an offshore thing Jax.

M.

"otnmbrd" wrote in message
link.net...

JAXAshby wrote:
btw dood, you know -- of course -- the easiest way to to avoid breaking

waves
is to stay outside the hundred fathom line, don't you?

JAXtroll ......

Jax models bathing suits for Speedo and simply doesn't go offshore.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -