Jeff Morris

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
Come back when you're sober, Donal, if that ever happens. And do lookup

the
difference between a centerboard trunk and a water ballast tank, you're
embarrassing yourself.

How long did it take you figure it out? .... and why?

Figure out what? That you're generally drunk when you post? I think we've all
known that for a long time. Or that you rant on about topics about which you
know nothing at all? That's also been pretty clear for a while.

BTW, I really think that Jim will actally enjoy his boat!!!

So do I. Assuming, of course, that he ever finds the time to use it.