Web

Default Formosa 51 / Hudson Force 50 / Vagabond 47

Oh yeah, and as a follow up, What does "wanna be" mean? I have told you who
I am Ace, I am in the phone book. Do you cross oceans? I have. Have you
seen friends die fishing the Ice in insane winter weather 500 miles
offshore? I have. Do you charge big surf, because you know that it makes
you a real waterman? I do. Do you make your living on/around the ocean
because you are totally committed? I do. READERS know the real deal vs.
what we call "KOOKS"
So i guess when I am anchored off the Tuamotus on my next trip,on my
FORMOSA, anchored OUTER REEF, CHARGING triple overhead reef pass surf, I
am just a wannabe. What a joke.