buck183

Default OT--Missouri goes to Bush

Wow! Is that the only thing you could come up with?

I would go ahead and turn the filter on, because I am gonna troll this forum
to death on political posts. The more you gripe the more I'm gonna bitch
too.

Deal w/ it. I've seen it in here for years now and it's got to be the most
****ing ridiculous thing I have ever seen. Why you people are so ate up w/
politics I will never understand. Take it to a political forum.

Reply and I'll keep bitching for all to see.

Buck
"NOYB" wrote in message

"buck183" wrote in message
News flash!!! You idiots that post this **** on a continious basis

leave
yourselves open to ridecule. This is in the wrong forum so you get to

deal
w/ it not me.

News Flash!!!! If you're going to *ridicule* someone, at least spell the
word correctly.