Donal

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
"Donal" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message

What a cowardly piece of **** you are Donal.

I think that you worry too much about being proved wrong. Read on, and

bet that it won't feel too awful when you see how misinformed your posts
have been.

OK, we'll see.

BTW Do I get a prize for being the victim of the worst ad hominem of the
month?

Or maybe you'll get it for being the biggest jackass. Let's see how you

do:

Your attempt to outdo yourself has failed! "Biggest Jackass" is not as
good as "cowardly piece of sh*t".

BTW, on July 19th, two weeks ago, I said that 200 gallons is over 26 cubic

feet.
I shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that 26 cubic feet on a

26
foot boot that only draws one foot, implies a trunk running the entire

length a
foot wide. Does that make sense to you?

No. The width of the trunk is also relevant. You are suggesting that
only the depth and length are important.

I was bang on with my educated guess, you're almost as ludicrous as Jim!

110
Gallons is just a bit larger than 12.5 gallons, don't you think, Donal?

My guess is based on my interpretation of the boat's specification

sheet,
which claims 1300 lbs of ballast. 300lbs are fixed, and 1000 lbs is

water.
I assume that the figures refer to salt water, and that sal****er is a

bit
heavier than fresh water, so that leads me to conclude that there is

about
110 US gallons of water involved.

What are you talking about Donal? This is water in the centerboard trunk

we're
talking about, not the water ballast! Two completely different things.

No
wonder you're so confused here. It's beginning to look like you will get

that
Jackass of the Year Award.

You're not very good at the "ad hominems", are you?

You can "figure" however you want, but we've just seen that my

"accusation" was
actually quite correct. There was no prejudice at all on my part.

Actually,
the simple calculation I did could have been done by almost anyone here,

except,
apparently, you and Jim.

Actually, your simple calculation proved nothing more than the fact that you
have a strong desire to feel superior.

On the other hand, you've shown that you're so blinded by prejudice

against me
that you forgot the difference between a centerboard trunk and a water

ballast
tank.

Good comment!
I've come to the conclusion that you are lacking a sense of humour. Is this
prejudice?

It is most unedifying to witness a catamaran owner looking down his nose

at
a Mac owner.... especially when he is incapable of checking his facts

before
spouting off.

I've said a number of times that this may be the proper boat for Jim. My

only
objection has been his misrepresentations of the facts. This has simply

been
another case of that.

And once again, Donal, you were completely wrong, it was you who was

incapable
of checking the facts, not I. I think an apology is in order here ...

I've already apoligised to you in this thread. How many apologies are
needed to bolster your inadequate ego?

Really Jeff, are you a man, .. or a mouse?

Regards

Donal