basskisser

Default OT : Justice Prevails

Joe Parsons wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:24:39 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news
I think a nurse has some persuasive value in this argument. And I support
legal abortion. Old enough to remember dead girls making the news from

back
ally botched abortions. But when a baby is 33% out the mom, and is

stabbed
in the head and debrained, that is not abortion. That is a killing! The
sad thing is the amount of abortions. Reaaly sad when it becomes a birth
control method. Enough birth control methods out there to stop the
pregnancy from ever happening.
Bill

Don't worry Bill, this is where Mr. Parsons steps in and says he never
disagreed with you opinion, just the fact that you used your mothers nursing
experience to support your argument.

What have I ever posted to this (or any) newsgroup that might give you the
impression that I am unable or unwilling to express my own opinion?

I'd be much obliged if you would refrain from attempting to speak for me.

Joe Parsons

Oh, you know how it is, buddy. If JoeTechnician thinks that you are
even a tiny bit left leaning, and able to think for yourself, as
opposed to goose stepping to BushCo, then you are non-human to him.
Yes, it's stupidity, but it's there, non the less.