CJK

Default 8-mo. Pregnant Woman OK on 22ft. Boat?

My wife went out on our 24 footer several times up til the end of the 8th
month, and as long as it was fairly calm, she had no issues, other than when
I wanted to open her up and go fast, but at 30 or 40 she was fine and
actually felt pretty swimming since it was a buoyancy thing

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Curtis CCR" wrote in message
om...

Keep in mind that pregant women can go from feeling good to feeling
lousy very quickly... several times a day. She may be far more prone
to motion sickness than she thinks, etc.

A generalization. My wife still says she never felt healthier than when
she
was pregnant, right up till the end.