Netsock

Default what to tow with

My 20' Malibu skier is 4200 lbs dry, with trailer...over the rating.

Have you looked at the Nissan Titan?

As for the difference between the two Toys, the longer wheel base will
favor...which is the Tacoma I believe.

Take care.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.insight.rr.com/cgreen/

"Pete McKinney" wrote in message
om...
I know I will be buying a boat in a few years and I'm considering what
I will need to tow it. Currently, I own a Toyota Sienna and am about
to replace my other vehicle. The Toyota website says the Sienna has a
towing capacity of 3,500 pounds. Is this enough to pull a ski boat?
One of the vehicles I'm considering is the Tacoma, which also lists a
capacity of 3,500 pounds.

Would there be a towing difference between the two vehicles, or should
they perform about the same?