Calif Bill

Default 8-mo. Pregnant Woman OK on 22ft. Boat?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...
"Slambram" wrote in message
My girlfriend's 8-month pregnant sister wants to come out on the boat
with us for a day. She seems surprisingly unconcerned about any risks
associated with being on a boat. I'm not a doctor so i don't know how
much risk is involved, but as the captain it's my responsibility and
ultimately my call. We would be going to an inland lake instead of
the "big lake" (St. Clair, MI), but a cruiser wake here and there is
still inevitable.

Would you want anything to do with this responsibility, or am i making
much ado about nothing?

Thanks, -JZ

YOu are not 100 miles at sea. I guess she should not ride in the car

more
than 1 few minutes from the hospital either. A cruiser wake is not

going to
cause any more action than her normal waddle.
Bill

What to hell is a "1 few minutes"? Kind of wish you didn't call others
dumb for not thoroughly checking posts??

A small typo really proves that you are a true asshole Kevin!