Calif Bill

Default OT : Justice Prevails

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
My 88 year old mother, RN for about 65 years, says it is murder. If you
waited 45 seconds and 14" that baby would be in the doctors arms. Then

is
it OK to poke it in the head and suck out it's brains? And this is a

lady
who supports abortions.
Bill

"jps" wrote in message
"Dave Hall" wrote in message

If you dislike and distrust government so much, then why do you

support
a political ideology which relies on greater governmental control and
involvement?

The Patrioit Act?
Partial Birth Abortion? (even my 79 yr. old reasonably conservative

mother
says that's an invasion of women's bodies)
Government headcount growing at a faster pace than ever in history?
Bigger Gov't deficits than any other time in history?

Are you assuming I'm a Republican Dave?

Your 88-year-old mother is entitled to her opinion, but it doesn't sound
as if she is in a position to push her beliefs onto others.

One of my problems with anti-choicers is that most of them don't give a
crap about the millions of "unwanted" children already in this country.
They are "pro-life" until there is a live birth, and then they don't
give a crap how that child lives.

--
Email sent to is never read.

I guess your opinion is that if you decide you do not want the baby, you can
kill it after you see it is the wrong whatever after delivery. Makes as
much sense as saying you can abort (kill) the baby when it is1/3 out the
mom. This is not abortion, this is murder. Any one with a conscious would
see that. Not like aborting in first trimester.