Bruce in Alaska

Default Forward Looking Scanning Sonar Mounts

In article ,
"Scott Bachelor" wrote:

Jere,

The ability to trasmit and receive thru the hull would be a great feature,
but to get the beams looking forward through the hull will be difficult.
The hull material will severely degrade the acoustic signal and not allow us
to produce the high resolution images. We are trying to minimize the size
of the transducer to allow easier placement of the unit.

Thanks,

Scott

I hope your using a Frequency above 200Khz. Anything below that isn't
going to give you the resolution that your seeking.

Bruce in alaska
--
add a 2 before @