Doug Kanter

Default 8-mo. Pregnant Woman OK on 22ft. Boat?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Slambram wrote:

My girlfriend's 8-month pregnant sister wants to come out on the boat
with us for a day. She seems surprisingly unconcerned about any

risks
associated with being on a boat. I'm not a doctor so i don't know

how
much risk is involved, but as the captain it's my responsibility and
ultimately my call. We would be going to an inland lake instead of
the "big lake" (St. Clair, MI), but a cruiser wake here and there is
still inevitable.

Would you want anything to do with this responsibility, or am i

making
much ado about nothing?

Thanks, -JZ

I'd avoid taking the woman with you.

No guts!!!! :-)

Hey...there's no place to boil water on that boat, right?

You only need that if you're going to make soup out of the baby. :-)

drum crash

But seriously, take along a few extra clean towels in a plastic bag, a
working camera and some bourbon.