Gould 0738

Default Views of Kerry

No one ran and hid, Harry. Bush went into the Guard and flew F102's.

Bush showed up for guard duty.
For a while.
He then "flunked" or refused to submit to the drug test rquired before learning
to fly a plane that was more likely going to see some combat.

Bush's pay records have a three month "gap".

He then got an early dismissal to go work on a Republican politician's campaign
in Alabama.

Sounds like CIC material to me.

Figger it out, you guys. We're trying to figure who is most qualified to be
POTUS, not which of these inept characters is least qualified to lead men into
combat. I wouldn't follow either one of them into hell, but at least one of
them made a brief appearance there and knows where it is.

AA88

Really support our troops. Join "Soldiers for The Truth". http://www.sftt.org/