Harry Krause

Default Views of Kerry

jim-- wrote:

Question: Why did he carry a movie camera on the boat

Answer: Lots of those who went to Vietnam carried around cameras of
various kinds, still and motion. I had a Leica rangefinder and a Nikon F
with me, and two additional lenses for the Nikon wnen I was in SE Asia.
Lots of officers I met had still cameras and 8 mm cameras with them.

You seem to have a geat deal of difficulty with abstract thinking,
fella. Did you ever graduate from college?

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -