Jonathan Ganz

Default OT Kerry lied while good men died

Except for when he cites the facts, which is most of the
time, I agree with you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
Funny how 85% of the people that saw the
O'Reilly--Moore debate came away thinking
less of Moore.

Anyone who even considers what Moore says
is worth repeating, loses credibility.

"felton" wrote
On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:33:52 -0400, DSK wrote:

Joe wrote:
....That's truly how you see republicans?

That is how I see some Republicans because that is how they are.

I'll suggest a compromise. I was watching the Tonight Show last week
when Michael Moore was on and he made the fair point that he doesn't
consider the kinds of folks you are describing as Republicans, because
there are some "good Republicans." His term for these folks was