Jonathan Ganz

Default Bought a Reinel 26'

They're not being biased... they're being honest. The Mac is an
inferior boat.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

Jeff Morris wrote:

You're outdoing yourself Jim. Everything I've claimed about the Mac

has come
directly from the MacGregor sites, the dealer sites, and in a few cases,

the
bulletin boards of mac owners. As I've said a number of times, I

haven't been
dumping on the mac, its your misrepresentation of their own published

data that
I've objected to.

Jeff, you should understand that my concern is that the "Mac
discussions" held on this ng in the past have not really been fair,
balanced, considerations of the Macs. in which the issues were
considered in a balanced, rational matter. Instead, what has typically
happened is that some hapless Mac owner or inquirer has been ambushed by
10 or 15 very biased "experts", most of whom have never even sailed one

long bs deleted