Michael

Default OT Kerry lied while good men died

With the exception of the bible thumpin part I thought you were describing
Democrats, then I read the dates, put it in context and realized that back
then there were Christians in the Democrat party. Just change thumpin to
hatin', and you'll easily see it was the Democrats beingdescribed. There
famous for running military ops and then running . .. .that certainly
qualifes as wacko.

Slave owning, KKK'n, oilfield trashin, military wackos, fire and
Brimstone bible thumpin, pea brained, ****** bashing, witch
burning..people looking to hop on a gravy chain by starting
wars....That's truly how you see republicans?

Sheeeze you have some issues to deal with....This is 2004 not 1960

Did Kerry pay you to write that extreme propaganda? Our did you steal
it from M. Moore?

Joe