felton

Default OT Kerry lied while good men died

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 20:33:52 -0400, DSK wrote:

Joe wrote:
....That's truly how you see republicans?

That is how I see some Republicans because that is how they are.

I'll suggest a compromise. I was watching the Tonight Show last week
when Michael Moore was on and he made the fair point that he doesn't
consider the kinds of folks you are describing as Republicans, because
there are some "good Republicans." His term for these folks was
"Hatriots" (rhymes with Patriots). I think he is right. In the same
way that much of AM Talk Radio is really "hate radio" these days, all
aimed as the evil "liberals", this has become the means by which the
Republicans cling to power, even in the face of elections where they
can't win popular support. They have a great PR campaign going 24/7
convincing the kinds of folks you are describing that they are all
fighting against the evil (insert target group
here...minority/gay/Godless/liberal, etc) together. In the meantime,
their policies are benefitting the ultra-rich while screwing the
middle class and the poor. Now those ultra-rich..those are
Republicans

There are some Democrats who are just as bad, but not as many and
nowhere near as loud-mouthed about it.

Sheeeze you have some issues to deal with....This is 2004 not 1960

Meaning what? That it's well past the dawning of the Age of Aquarius?

Got news for you, Joe, some things never change.

Did Kerry pay you to write that extreme propaganda?

It is not propaganda, it's the truth. Did you like it? Maybe I should
change jobs.

Anyway, considering that one reason you support Bush is that he kills
large numbers of rag-heads, you should be proud to be a member of at
least some of the groups I mentioned.